My favorite part of my forehead

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 5:27 PM

Lately whenever Eli hurts something, his leg, toe, arm, finger...........whatever it is, he puts on his little pathetic voice and says, "Mommy I hurt the middle of my forehead and it's my favorite part of my forehead." Whatever he hurts it is his favorite. His favorite little toe, favorite finger, favorite elbow, you get the idea.

Also Hezekiah just had something important to tell me, he called me into his room and said, "Mommy, 10 plus 11 is 21." That's pretty cool for Kindergarten math! He brought home today all his addition strip game and stamp game papers. I think it is pretty stinking amazing, I am sure I was not doing that in Kindergarten.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for My favorite part of my forehead