American Idol - Maybe this will make you laugh!

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 11:08 AM

I hope this makes you laugh and give you insight to that my brain does not work all that well at times. Maybe this will make you understand me better:

So Page and I were watching American Idol the other night. I am not a huge Beatles fan, but I know a lot of people who are........it is just that I am not. So we were picking songs people should have done. But for some reason I could not remember the names of the songs I was thinking of. Anyhow, I am thankful that my husband knows how my brain works and can decipher the songs I am thinking of. For example, I was like, "He should sing the magic school bus or that song about you know that one about the dog." Crack me up........so Page says, "You mean the Yellow Submarine or Rocky Raccoon?" I said, "Yes, those ones!" Crack me up! It is nice to have a brain translator thanks babe!



Comments:

There are 0 comments for American Idol - Maybe this will make you laugh!