Swimming at our "Vacation" Pool -- CMU (Crack me up)

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 10:39 AM

We went swimming last evening and this morning at our neighbors, they
are letting us use their pool while they are vacationing. So that is so
super nice of them. We are having fun. Hezekiah cracked me up
yesterday, he must have been like watching them pack their vehicle
because he said, "Mommy, they moved, they moved!" Meaning that they had
left for their vacation and now we could use their pool. CMU -- Crack
Me UP -- (this is my new code or text for crack me up.........because I
do not understand all the lol, omg, ttyl, stuff.........so I am making
up my own). Anyhow, we are having a good time at our vacation pool.
Not sure if we are actually going to go on vacation anywhere this summer
or not, since Page went to Ecuador............but hey it is nice to use
our neighbors place til Friday! :) I like these pictures! Enjoy!

Comments:

There are 4 comments for Swimming at our "Vacation" Pool -- CMU (Crack me up)