Toiletries

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Friday, February 25, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Today's Hezekiahism & Elism while walking into Sears to get Page's birthday present.

Hezekiah: "Did you know that there are toilet trees?"

Page and I, "Really?"

Hezekiah, "Yeah, on the radio at the Hubbard house there are toilet trees."

Eli, "Yeah, on the radio there are toilet trees."

I said, "Do you mean toiletries? Like shampoo, toothpaste, things they are collecting for this house or something?"  I still have no idea what they were talking about for this house....

We asked them more about toiletries, like what that meant.

Hezekiah, "That means there are toilets in the trees."

Eli's answer, "That means there are toilets hanging from the branches of the trees."

Toiletries I never knew you would be so fun!

 I was cracking up in Sears! Too funny!




Comments:

There are 0 comments for Toiletries