A Little Girl Time

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Friday, February 4, 2011 at 10:52 AM

One thing I have neglected to do is have girl play dates for Maggie Beth. 

Maybe because she is the third child and she already has two brothers to play with....okay I am trying to justify myself.

But I am owning up to my neglect and am trying an extra effort to allow her the time spent with some little girl friends.

And today was the day for her own play date.

Not too say they all really played with one another, but they were all together and there were times of playing together.

It is rare that girls out-number boys in our house, today it occurred.....this day February 4th. Two of the girls had Tu-tu's on and well, it was nice to have a girls day!

With a couple boys in the mix.



Comments:

There are 0 comments for A Little Girl Time