Beach, Bizzarro's, Park with some "old" Friends

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Today I learned a couple things about myself. 

I learned that after receiving a text from an old college friend, that I really have no idea how to send a text nor really text at all.  I sat in the car for 5 minutes at least trying to write a sentence or two with my 7 year old reading everything I wrote.  Then once I got to the end, I could not even figure out how to send it, so I gave up and just called her, that friend from college....

I also learned that it is always fun to visit a local bakery and I really should do it more often. 

Today I visited Sue Ann's in Indialantic to get some cupcakes for the friends we were seeing.  Let me just say I enjoyed my red velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing and Sue Ann's I will visit again.

Okay, so there are the 2 things I learned. 

Anyhow, today I got to see two old friends from my Cumberland days.  Kate and her husband Ryan.  Kate and I met playing soccer, she was really good at soccer and let's just say I tried......and Ryan was in some of my Biology classes......I remember we had to count bats out of the gray brick building and collect bugs to see what matched in the guano. 

Anyhow, I had the priviledge of watching these two kids fall in love.  Tee hee!  They are a really adorable couple and I am thankful that God made our paths cross at Cumberland so many years ago......like 18 years ago?  That is a bit crazy! So yeah were "old" friends but seriously it does not seem that long ago!  

So we got to meet them at the beach today, eat at Bizzarro's, and play at the park.  Above is a picture of our kids together.  They are just adorable. 

Thanks Kate and Ryan, it was great to see you guys! :) 



Comments:

There are 0 comments for Beach, Bizzarro's, Park with some "old" Friends