Didn't know I would be doing this when I woke up this morning.

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Saturday, February 19, 2011 at 6:14 PM

This morning when I woke up and if you would have told me that I would have been going on a helicopter ride, I would have probably thought you were kidding.  This day though had just those plans.

Here is our "TOP GUN" pose!

Our journey to get on the helicopter.

I had the privilege of taking the boys on the ride.

We had head sets and we could hear each other talk. 

Here are some pictures from our ride of the Indian River Lagoon and the Atlantic Ocean past the barrier islands.

Hezekiah was the Co-Pilot. 

Above is a picture of the Valkaria runway.

It was AWESOME! 

I am so glad that God had this day in store for me!



Comments:

There are 0 comments for Didn't know I would be doing this when I woke up this morning.