12 Day of Christmas = 12 hours of Driving

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Monday, January 3, 2011 at 6:47 PM

On the 12th, day of Christmas we traveled home.

I am sure you would rather see pictures of adorable kids playing than really know about our 12 hours of driving back to Florida, ummmm which was insane especially in S.C. on I-95.  Yeah, you really do not want to know about that. 

I will stick with the good stuff here, just trying to keep it positive.  

So Travelers Rest is where we started our journey home on the 12th day.  We arrived home safely.

Things I am thankful for.......

1)  That our car which endured at least 3000 dollars in getting fixed since September, did not fail us. 

2)  That DVD players exist so I do not go insane on long car rides.

3)  I have learned that Maggie Beth loves to take off her shoes and socks and she did this thousands of times.

4)  That my husband is a wonderful driver, despite my sighing and eye closing, and hyperventilating.

5) I am thankful for a safe trip, everyone being well, and for fun times with family and friends. 

I am thankful God allowed for us to endure this trip.  I pray memories were made and that my children will enjoy the times we spent together.




Comments:

There are 0 comments for 12 Day of Christmas = 12 hours of Driving