Hezekiah's thoughts about girls

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Wednesday, September 22, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Hezekiah told me the other day, "Oh my gosh, I am sooooo glad I am not a girl."
Me, "Why?"
Hezekiah, "Because girls when they are older they have babies swimming in their tummies and then they have to get the baby cut out with scissors." (referring to the umbilical cord.....that we had just been talking about)


Hezekiah, "Mommy, when I am older and Eli has kids will I be their uncle?"
Me, "Yes."
H, "And if Maggie has kids I will be their uncle?"
Me, "Yes."
H, "And when I have kids Eli will be their uncle and Maggie will be their Aunt?"
Me, "Yes, so how many kids do you want Hezekiah?"
H, "Four, 2 girls and 2 boys."
Me, "Well, you know have to wait til you are at least 20 til you can have kids. You have to get married first and then you can have kids."
H, "Oh, I don't think I want to turn 20." 

I think he may be all about the kids but not too into having a wife! Ha ha ha! We'll work on that!  I know one day girls will not be so gross to him.  At least he loves mommy and Maggpie!

Comments:

There are 1 comments for Hezekiah's thoughts about girls