Backseat to Front seat Conversations

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Thursday, September 9, 2010 at 6:55 PM

Today in the car we passed by my graduate school, Florida Tech, and well we pass by it almost everyday and there are often questions, comments, discussions about the students and what college is all about.

Today was a bit different.

Hezekiah said (talking to Eli), "When I get older I am going to study sharks. Eli is going to be in college with me and we are going to live together."
Eli, "But Hezekiah, I am not going to be in your class."
Hezekiah, "Why not Eli are you gonna draw houses or something?"
Eli, "Hmmm, I don't know."
Hezekiah, "When I grow up I am going to be like Mommy and I am going to be a Diver Dan and swim with little fish and then sharks."
Me, "Awesome Hezekiah, that is what Mommy studied at school, fish,
sharks, and other marine animals. Give me a five!"
Hezekiah whacks my hand.
Eli, "I wanna be a Diver Dan too Mommy!"
Me, "Awesome Eli!" (High Five too!)
Maggie Beth, "I be Diver Dan too!"
Me, "Awesome Maggie!" (She wanted a high five too!)
I love back to front seat conversations.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Backseat to Front seat Conversations