An ordinary trip to Publix made extraordinary!

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 7:40 AM

This morning at 8:45 a.m. we headed to Publix to get some groceries. I chose Publix today because I really like their savory chicken salad and thought that would be a nice change for lunch today. I know, funny, it is all about food recently, hmmmmm. So we get there and the boys locate the green cart that has the race car on it and wanted to drive that today and so that meant Maggie Beth had to go into a stroller. So I pushed Maggie forward and the boys drove the race car backwards because I could not push both forward at the same time. We stopped by the bakery and of course got cookies, yes at 9 in the morning. (It is summer!) And I proceeded and got the rest of my groceries. At the checkout each of the kids received a balloon and were so excited. It cracked me up. I felt as if we were just at a birthday party my kids were so happy! This kind lady helped us out to the car, a worker and she even helped put my kids in the car! How sweet! Sometimes it is worth going to Publix, more expensive yes, but a good time was had by all! Also, the balloons entertained my children while I uploaded my pics and posted this blog! Yeah balloons! Off to swimming later at the pool! I love summer days!

Comments:

There are 2 comments for An ordinary trip to Publix made extraordinary!