Light Up Viera

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Monday, December 15, 2014 at 2:57 PM

If you are looking for snow, like real snow for snow tubing there isn't any.  If you are looking for real ice for ice skating, there isn't any, it is synthetic ice.  If you are looking for snow to float itself inside the snow globe, there isn't any unless you throw it.  But my kids still had a blast.  So, if you are like me and look at the pictures online for Light Up Viera and you think that there is a dome that encloses it, there isn't any, it is all outdoors.  And if you are like me and you are expecting what is in the picture and that disappoints you because you have an expectation of what it is suppose to look like and it doesn't do not worry, because here you have the real deal photos and despite my first thoughts of, "Oh, that is disappointing."  It was not disappointing to my children.  They had little friends to play with and had a lot of fun!  
And I laughed a lot at their dance moves on the ice.
































Comments:

There are 0 comments for Light Up Viera