Christmas Morning 2014

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Thursday, December 25, 2014 at 7:21 AM

Wondering what time the Phelps children were up this morning?  Let's say it was early,  very early, 1:48 a.m. precisely.  My rule was they could wake me up at 6 a.m., but one little guy, Eli, could just not go back to sleep and told me he could not go back to sleep because Santa had already come to visit.  I think I got Eli and Hezekiah to go back to sleep, and then at 5 a.m. a little girl came into my room to tell me Santa had been there.  I gently reminded her we would wake up at 6 a.m.  So 6 a.m. came and I had three kids jumping in my bed to tell me it was time to open presents.  I had to remind them that I was suppose to be awaken by a Christmas bell, which quickly was found and rang. 
 Next unwrapping ensued!


















Maggie got the Peppa the Pig house and she did laps, with lots of screaming and running around the house.  It was hysterical.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Christmas Morning 2014