A Return to the Happiest Place on Earth

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 7:39 PM

 So the best time of the year at Disney is probably the Fall and Christmas time!  I love the decorations!   I could sit on the curb at Main Street U.S.A. and eat peanut butter chocolate cupcakes and smell the fragrance of coffee while just being mesmerized by the Christmas lights and the lights on Cinderella's castle. 


 Maggie Beth and I starred in the Enchanted Tales with Belle, Maggie Beth was Felipe from Beauty and the Beast and I was a plate!  Maggie Beth was so adorable in her little camoflage shirt with all the other little girls in their princess gear!  She is just too funny!  I love it! 
When it was her turn to go up and be Felipe, she neighed softly.  
It was too cute!



 Maggie Beth conquered Space Mountain!  She is one brave kid!  Her and Hezekiah go wild after those roller coasters!  They just say how awesome it is and give all these thumbs up and high fives! 
 Eli loves them too, but he is a bit more laid back! He likes to produce funny comments such as, "Extra Large Ariel at 12 o'clock, "  and "Now, those are good special effects."  
He reminds me so much of Page. 
We also conquered Big Thunder Mountain in the evening! 
 Again cheers all around!  I might be raising roller coaster adrenaline junkies!



 Here are those magical lights that I enjoy so much!  Beautiful!!!



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Happiest Place on Earth!

Comments:

There are 0 comments for A Return to the Happiest Place on Earth