A Decade of Hezekiah

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Tuesday, December 24, 2013 at 5:34 AM

At 9:35 a.m. 10 years ago I was at the hospital having a precious little boy.  Hezekiah was so tiny.  He was only 5 pounds and 15 ounces,  and he would not eat.  He would just happily sit in our arms and look at us.  His little legs and arms were just sticks.  I love the picture above and the amazing size difference between Page's hand and Hezekiah's.   Hezekiah's little diapers were just too big, I think he wet everything those first few weeks home.  The whole being a mommy thing was a new experience for me!  I had no idea what I was doing and still wonder if I am doing anything right at all.  I honestly cannot believe it has been 10 years.  The feeling I am experiencing is that time is fleeting.  And I do not want to miss any more of that "time." I want to lasso it and stretch it out.  I have decided that I need to take advantage of every opportunity to play!    Oh, little Hezekiah!  We love you!  Happy birthday baby!!! 





Comments:

There are 0 comments for A Decade of Hezekiah