You know what is cute about my kids and Miniwheats?

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Monday, November 7, 2011 at 6:22 PM

My kids like frosted miniwheats. 

Do you know what is cute about them and frosted miniwheats? 

Well, sometimes the frosted miniwheats are attached together like a book.  And they call those miniwheats that are attached Bibles. 

They will count how many Bibles they have in their bowls and they are super sad if they did not get a Bible.  (So I secretly try to make sure they at least each have one if I am pouring the miniwheats)!

Anyhow, they will run up to me and ask me what their Bible says.  Often times I will say, "It says Jesus loves you!"  Other times I come up with a random verse that over the years I have memorized.  But it is just pretty stinking cute to hear them talk about their miniwheat Bibles! 

Comments:

There are 0 comments for You know what is cute about my kids and Miniwheats?