Celebrating Harmonica

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Wednesday, November 9, 2011 at 6:09 PM

This morning for homeschool we were studying about the Jewish festivals and feasts and we talked about Hannukah and why the Jewish people celebrated Hannukah, and some fun facts. 

Later this afternoon on our way to the gym, Hezekiah says,"Umm, Mommy, I was wondering if we could celebrate Harmonica, because the kids get a present each day for 8 days." 

I started laughing and I said, "Do you mean Hannukah?" 

Hezekiah, "Yes, Mommy and we could each get a present."

I said, "Well, we aren't Jewish, but I guess we could remember what God did for the Jewish people." 

For that kid it is all about the presents. 

Crack Me Up!!!! 

So maybe, just maybe we will be celebrating Harmonica this year! 

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Celebrating Harmonica