Before the Rain Came

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Wednesday, May 5, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Before the rain came this afternoon this is what we were doing.  This happens to be one of my favorite past times with my kids.  I have always loved water and playing in the water.  Spent many summer days swimming at Forest Hills in Middletown, Ohio.

Here in Melbourne, Florida we swim in our backyard.  We also enjoy swimming at Fee Avenue Pool.  You will find us there a lot this summer when that pool opens. 

Ahhh, so relaxing until..........

Ha ha ha!!!

Another reason I enjoy this past time is it gets someone to release some excess energy.  Not to mention any names, I am sure you can guess who it is by the above pictures.  It certainly is not the little boy lounging on the edge of the pool.

Can you guess?

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Before the Rain Came