Magic Kingdom January 8th

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 1:30 PM

We got Disney passes, we had a year off, but I am thankful to have the passes again.  I really enjoy Disney, the roller coasters, the characters, I love it all!  We have had a few chances to go over to the parks.  This was about a month ago.  This was at Magic Kingdom.  Maggie is playing the organ at the Haunted Mansion.  This is the ride Maggie and Eli only go on if Page is with us.  I remember a few years ago I had to bribe them to go on it when Page was at work. 

 Page always wants to be "That guy" at Monsters Inc.  Not today, but Maggie was asked some questions by the monsters in the studio audience. 
 Swiss Family Robinson, Tree House.  Eli wanted to climb up so he and I did while the others looked at souvenier pins. 

 Disney also allows for these two actually getting along!
 Disney allows for fun photo opts too!

 The Jungle Cruise, with the best jokes ever!























Comments:

There are 0 comments for Magic Kingdom January 8th