Week of.........

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Above......our week of tent making. 

Not in my lesson plans.......or early morning plans.

Early morning plans for me, naturally would be sleeping in. 

However, my children rise early.  Like their father AKA my husband!

All tents were created with little hands........

Tent making awoke ME, at 5 a.m. this morning and 6:30 a.m. Tuesday morning. 

I "love" how my children decide to wake up and cause a RUCKUS on the mornings when I taught the night before....those are usually late nights for me, it is usually one individual who wakes up the rest of his siblings.  No Names Mentioned Here.....

Nevertheless, he has had severe consequences those mornings.  Hopefully, he has learned his lesson.

Our week of Kingdom Protista........and microscopy.

Our week of reading the Hill of Fire......for Eli and he running for his volcanic sand (that Grandma and Grandpa got for him in Hawaii)......he loves how it is magnetic!


Our week of circuits and making circuits and finding good conductors and insulators.

What I loved about this lab, Eli, my first grader got all his supplies together and did this one all by himself.

That was SWEET, b/c I had to help another son with the Lewis and Clark Expedition. 


That was a portion of our week of..........

How was yours?




Comments:

There are 0 comments for Week of.........