River Ranch - delayed Valentine's Date

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Yesterday, Page and I went over to River Ranch for our Valentine's Date!

We went horseback riding and had lunch at the smokehouse.

We got to see a newborn foal, one day old....so adorable!

It was a gorgeous day.  I think I remember horseback riding once.....but like this was the real deal.  I was waiting for some instruction, but all the instruction we really had was what to do with the reigns if we wanted the horse to stop, go, and turn.

I laughed on the inside and prayed that my horse Katie, would be well tempered.  Which she was.

Page's horse, Patrick, well he pretty much liked to stop and eat.......it was so fun. 


Above is Patrick.

Here is me with Katie.



I did not bring my camera, so all the shots are what Page could take as he rode......



Comments:

There are 0 comments for River Ranch - delayed Valentine's Date