Art Appreciation -- Acrylic Painting

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 10:20 AM

We have one member of our family who has often times not enjoyed art as much as the other 4 members.

So, I decided I would sign this young lad up for acrylic painting!

He is learning to appreciate and really seems to be enjoying art.

I am so thankful!

He really has liked doing the graphite rubbings, he brought this home from SPLASH this week so he could work on it.

Uhhh, for someone who did not care much for art.....I think an interest has been sparked!

That is super exciting especially for this mom and dad that really enjoy being crafty and artsy!

Great work Hezekiah, I am so proud of you! 

Especially doing your art with a happy heart!  You have come far baby!



Comments:

There are 0 comments for Art Appreciation -- Acrylic Painting