Today 38

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Friday, September 23, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Today I turned 38.

7 1/2 years of being a mommy!

Almost 15 years of being a wife!

6 years of being a college and graduate student.

7 years of being a teacher/now add 1 more year.

8 years of being a teenager.

23 years of being a driver.

38 years of being a daughter and a sister.

38 years of really just being a kid......&

Today was my first birthday at Disney!

AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if I like the button with my name on it that says, "Happy Birthday Gretchen!" Or the buttons my kids and husband got that said, "We are celebrating Mommy's birthday!" Or if I liked all the birthday wishes I got as I went around the park.  I am not sure which I liked the best so I will just admit........I liked the attention! 

We had a wonderful day at Magic Kingdom.  It was so beautifully dressed for the first day of Fall, September 23rd, or maybe MY BIRTHDAY!

(Yeah, I know it's really for the Not so Scary Trick or Treat......but don't steal my joy!)

I loved the pumpkins and leaf garland.  So pretty!

These are the faces we got from our children for photo opps......hysterical!

And yet cute!

Maggie Beth and I had some girl time riding Dumbo!

We had some cute cupcakes and ice cream to celebrate!

We even had our picture taken with Minnie and Mickey.  Umm, someone fell asleep....

Asleep....

Asleep! But awwweee......there were flashes, there was commotion.........and then

Suddenly AWAKE!  AWWWEE.......and ready to give all her hugs and kisses away to Minnie and Mickey apparently!

What a spectacular day, thank you my sweet little family for blessing me with probably one of the best birthdays I have ever had!



Comments:

There are 0 comments for Today 38