The Smell of Strawberry Lipsmackers Part 2

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Monday, June 27, 2011 at 11:02 AM

So, I had settled that Maggie Beth's room really just smells like Strawberry Lipsmackers, because it just did and I could not figure out why, so I had decided that either I just kept smelling Lipsmackers because it was on her face or it was hiding somewhere. 

Well, the latter was true, I guess I as a parent have not learned my lesson.  Lesson being that Lipsmackers must never be played with by a 3 year old by herself, that a parent must be present while little one is playing with Lipsmackers.  So perhaps now I have learned.  Because what I found behind Maggie Beth's door was smeared Strawberry Lipsmackers.  Lovely huh? 

Guess what.......she had to help clean it up! 



Comments:

There are 0 comments for The Smell of Strawberry Lipsmackers Part 2