Bye Bye Preschool.........Hello Kindergarten

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Friday, May 13, 2011 at 10:38 AM

It's hard to believe that I have another child entering grade school.

Eli graduated from preschool on Wednesday.

Oh, he is just about as adorable as they come!

His class (on the left-hand side) sang some songs and did some hand motions.

I could tell it was not really his thing or perhaps stage fright overtook my little buddy.

I could tell he was thinking, "Seriously, I need to get off this stage and fast!"  My little buddy stood there and waited patiently though.  Poor baby!

Here he is with his teacher.  Again he is in front of a bunch of people, a bit scared I think.  He bolted for Page after Page took his picture.  He absolutely loved preschool and his friends.  This morning he told me he missed preschool.  (I will let you in on this little secret.......I loved preschool too......and if I could I would do it all again....it is pretty stinking fun!).  But he is excited about doing Kindergarten at home in the fall.

Congratulations Eli!!!  We love you sweet boy!



Comments:

There are 0 comments for Bye Bye Preschool.........Hello Kindergarten