Planetary Alignment

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 7:27 PM

We have been studying our solar system.

The boys put together their solar systems this evening.

I had this grand plan to get all these styrofoam balls, rods, paint........but I did not have to.

Do you know why? 

Well, because at JoAnn's they have these nice little Solar System models pre-colored all you have to do is put it all together in the correct order and cut the rods proportionately.  (I figured this out after I had already had all supplies in my basket.....but it was totally worth finding this wonderful solar system pre-packaged deal because I had their store coupons, 50% off one and 40% off the other coming to a very nice cost.  Not expensive and it would have been more expensive getting all other items individually. 

I was a happy mommy and I had some happy boys excited to put together their projects.

We labeled all the planets and the sun (not pictured above).

I am hoping to take the boys up to the planetarium to see the movie The Planets next Wednesday afternoon.

So what is your favorite planet? 

The boys like Saturn.

I like the Earth. 

You?



Comments:

There are 0 comments for Planetary Alignment