Early Morning? Easter Baskets!

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Two sneaky boys were awake around 6 a.m. with flashlights in hand, ready to find the goods the Easter bunny left behind.

I was asleep, but there were flashes of light, I could only assume who it was.

Eli, said, "I thought I saw the Easter bunny sitting on the couch, but it was only a pillow!"

I find them later in their bedroom, lights on, jumping up and down, they both are beaming with silly smiles, "Mommy, Mommy, the Easter bunny came and I got............!!!!" 

I said, "Oh yes, that is so exciting!  Now it is still dark outside so let's go back to sleep for a little bit and then get up to see all of our Easter baskets."

Yeah, whatever...........but I did go back to sleep.....for a little while.



Comments:

There are 0 comments for Early Morning? Easter Baskets!