While you were gone....

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 4:53 PM

I went to a women's conference this Friday evening and part of today.  While I was getting ready to leave this morning, I told Page, "I thought you all might like to go to the zoo so I am going to get the pass out of my wallet."  Page said, "Funny, that's exactly what I was thinking." 

(I know great minds think alike...tee hee).

Anyhow, here are some pictures of their day out.  It is nice to see what they did while I was away.  I always miss my family immensely while I am away.  But it is nice to have breaks too!

I enjoyed the conference too.  The speaker was Lorraine Pintus who has co-authored one of my favorite books, "Intimate Issues."  So I could not pass up hearing her speak.  I have recommended this book to several friends after a friend lent it to me to read so many years ago.

Anyhow it was a blessing to me. 




Comments:

There are 0 comments for While you were gone....