Protecting his right to PRETEND!

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 11:51 AM

I found myself yesterday protecting Eli's right to pretend.

See, we were traveling Northward toward World Market on I-95.

All children were in the backseat, nicely buckled in their car seats.

The boys were playing spaceships and pretending there were cars with ghost drivers, they were making odd sounds with their mouths, and pretending they had computers that had "special" information regarding their secret space missions.

Eli spoke up saying, "My computer has.............(I forget what certain capabilities it had.....but certainly by his voice it was important.)"

Hezekiah says, "No it doesn't."

I say, "Eli, don't let Hezekiah tell you what your computer has or doesn't have.......it's your right to pretend whatever you want to."

So there, I am protecting my children's right to pretend and not even be told by their sibling what they may or may not pretend.

Pretend! Pretend! Pretend! 

Because really, in reality, there will be days boys that you will have to live in REALITY.

So Pretend and

LOVE IT & ENJOY IT & MAKE BELIEVE WHATEVER YOUR MINDS DESIRE!

 




Comments:

There are 0 comments for Protecting his right to PRETEND!