Tubes & Pie Face

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Monday, June 13, 2016 at 11:33 AM

 Give us some rope, some tubes, and a game called Pie Face and we will have a good time.  

The kids were towed around while Page tried to fish.  Then they got some rope and they would paddle out to the middle of the river and try to get to the "island" which was the other side of the river.  Page would hold onto the rope and then pull them back.  It actually was a lot of fun to watch.  They did end up reaching the "island." 



 We also played the game Pie Face.  I got pied every time it was my turn.  I really do not know how that happened, but I did not score any points at all.  Let me just say whip cream and contact lenses do not work really that well together.  Ha!  It was a lot of fun playing this game.  The kids were too funny!  



















Comments:

There are 0 comments for Tubes & Pie Face