Eli's 9th Birthday

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 7:42 PM


We had the wonderful honor of celebrating Eli's 9th birthday this past weekend.  He had been so excited, there was certainly a countdown going on to his party!  He wanted an all boy party (except for his sister) where he could play laser tag with some buddies.  So we invited a few boys and roller skated, Eli did some type of ticket grab thing (not really sure what that was about), they played games, and played Laser Tag. 

 













Eli had requested a Plant vs. Zombies cake.  He had the idea to make it like the game with the checkerboard effect and have a zombie digging out of the ground.  So he placed all the characters on the cake and helped with the zombie digging out.  I really enjoyed our time together making his cake. 
 The picture above is my favorite of all the birthday party pictures.  He is so cute blowing out his candle!







Oh, my sweet little Eli.  I cannot believe you have turned 9.  I love you sweet boy, I love how you hide God's word in your heart.  I love that you are normally the first person each morning to say the verse that we are working on that week.  I love your artwork, I love the person God is making you to be.  You are growing up into a wonderful young man that has a clever, witty mind.  I love you little man!  May you continually love God with all of your heart, all of your mind, and all of your soul. 

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Eli's 9th Birthday