Introducing Hollywood Studios

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 5:37 PM

 Today we took my nephew, Schon, to Hollywood Studios.  
We had a blast. 
Hezekiah took a hand buzzer and he shook the hand of the army man and scared him!  We all started laughing!
 We drew Pooh Bear at the Animation area.  
The teacher put Maggie and Schon's pictures up for all the artists to see.




Schon got to meet Mickey.  He is 12, and he said, "I am going to give Mickey a hug!"  It was too cute!  
He was so excited!



 I took Maggie to see Anna and Elsa arrive on a horse driven wagon.  There may have been some singing of a song called Let it Go.   Page took the boys on the Great Movie Ride during the Frozen parade. 

 We also took the kids to the drive in diner for lunch. 


 Schon loves Star Wars so when we went to Star Tours, he literally was jumping up and down saying, "I am in heaven, I am in heaven!"  I so enjoyed seeing all of his excitement!  
It was really adorable! 















Comments:

There are 0 comments for Introducing Hollywood Studios