Fort Wilderness Lodge & Downtown Disney - Stay Cay

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Friday, July 4, 2014 at 2:01 PM


 We explored Fort Wilderness Lodge on our Staycation too.  We have camped at Fort Wilderness, but we have never stayed at the lodge.  It was really cool.  I loved how it was decorated. 



 Outside by the pool they have these hot springs and geysers.  The one I named Old Faithful, because it reminded me of Yellowstone National Park.  Page and I visited there prior to the child pictured was born, I remember being 3 months pregnant with him during that trip.  It was really neat to see the geyser.  Very cool! I did not even know that was there at that resort. 



 We also got there in time to roast some marshmallows. 







Comments:

There are 0 comments for Fort Wilderness Lodge & Downtown Disney - Stay Cay