Helen, GA

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Monday, June 10, 2013 at 6:51 AM


These  were the only two bears we saw while we were on vacation.
At our cabin, it said to be careful because bears have been seen around the premises.
While we were hiking Dukes Creek Falls, a man told us that he had seen a cub earlier that morning.
 

We tubed the Chattahoochie, that is not us........but I did not take my camera down the river with us.  I wish I could have, because it was gorgeous.  We were the only ones on the river at 9 a.m.  We got on our bus at Helen Tubing and plopped in the river strapped together.  It was so fun!
I could have done this all day.  
Page took the boys down the river again later after lunch and Maggie and I played at the water park.
Magpie enjoyed the lazy river at the water park much more than the "real" river.  

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Helen, GA