5 years ago.........this little girl brightened my life!

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Monday, May 13, 2013 at 6:24 PM


My Magpie was born..........on May 14th.
Today she turns 5.
 
So precious.
I started looking through some old pictures tonight, I started shedding some tears.
My goodness, I am so blessed to be her Mommy!  
 
The years seem to be going by so fast, I just want to hold her and stop those long legs from growing.
The day she was born, I remember calling my friend Cindy to come watch the boys.
I was putting the dishes in the dishwasher, feeling the contractions.  
Knowing that it was about that time.
It wasn't an easy labor.....kind of scary actually, we found out the cord was wrapped around her little neck and her heartbeat was a little crazy.
But Page and I prayed and God delivered our sweet girl and she was perfect! 
She still is! 
 

Comments:

There are 0 comments for 5 years ago.........this little girl brightened my life!