A Sort of a Magic Kingdom Bucket List for our Passes

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Thursday, July 12, 2012 at 5:49 PM

So, last weekend I told the kids to make a list of things they wanted to do at Disney before our passes ran out.

So they complied a list for me from all of the parks and so I had to kind of make a plan of attack. 

The last couple days I have been with my 3 at Epcot and Magic Kingdom........making their dreams come true! 

Ha ha ha!! 

Today I just took my phone.........yeah, the pics are not that great.  But we got caught in some rain yesterday and I just did not want to deal with the camera......so phone pics it is.....

It's kind of funny to me what the kids pick as things they really want to do.  Like I think it is cute that Eli picked Tom Sawyer's Island, because he wanted to go to the play area there.  Or that Hezekiah wanted the Haunted Mansion and I had to bribe Eli and Maggie to go on it with us (because they did not want to be scared).  Or that Maggie Beth wanted to ride the Magic Carpets......yes, they are cute..........where as an adult I am like but don't you want to ride this or that........their ways are just different and well sweet! 



Comments:

There are 0 comments for A Sort of a Magic Kingdom Bucket List for our Passes