Brave? What's your definition?

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Monday, April 23, 2012 at 6:53 PM

The kids were so quirky that by the time we left this afternoon, we were standing in line waiting for the Hero Tram to go back to Simba 13, that they were the entertainment for the Disney guests.

So much so, that I laughed a lot, and did have to mention a couple times that I was by myself with my clan of crazies and that their father would have to take care of them the rest of the evening.

I was laughing so much, that I was crying........they were insane.  Seriously!

One lady said, "You are a brave woman." 

I just laughed........I guess it depends on your definition of brave.  Maybe I am just crazy and that is where they get it.  





Comments:

There are 0 comments for Brave? What's your definition?