"Mommy, put yours hairs down!"

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Thursday, December 16, 2010 at 5:37 PM

There is a little girl in our house who tells me, "Mommy put your hairs down!"  I often get this multiple times a day when I am putting my hair in a pony tail to get it out of my face. 

This little one likes to protest my hair being put up.  She insists that I put it down. 

It might just be that she is a bit too into hair these days. 

Yesterday her and her brother Eli were in the backseat of the car fighting over a piece of hair.  Each insisting that they have the piece of hair.  I do not even know whose piece of hair it was, but it was a bit much.  So, I reached onto my head and literally pulled a piece of hair out of my head and gave it to Eli.  Now each child was happy.  Each child had a piece of hair.  I can seriously say, "My children made me pull my hair out."  LITERALLY!



Comments:

There are 0 comments for "Mommy, put yours hairs down!"