Homeschool Fellowship Christmas Party

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Friday, December 17, 2010 at 11:10 AM

Maggie Beth eating Christmas tree.

Twelve days of Christmas

Yesterday was our homeschool fellowship Christmas party. 

Page got a few pictures before he took Maggie home for a nap. 

Hezekiah told me, "Mommy, I had fun.  My favorite part was the candy race." 

My favorite part was the acting out of the 12 days of Christmas and watching the kids with vasoline on their noses wearing red or green paper on their noses.

  Tee Hee!  (Sadly I do not have pictures of this event....Page took off with Magpie)!

I think Maggie and Eli's favorite part was making the Christmas trees and eating them.

Merry Christmas!







Comments:

There are 1 comments for Homeschool Fellowship Christmas Party