Hezekiah's Birthday Party! Oh My Goodness!

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Monday, December 15, 2008 at 11:01 AM

We celebrated Hezekiah's 5th Birthday a bit early, since his birthday is
really Christmas Eve. We went to Pump it Up and had a blast. He had
the cutest little smile on his face the whole time and well, it was all
about him! He raced daddy in the obstacle course and won! He had the
coolest Space Shuttle cake ever and was really excited to spend time
with his little friends! They are all so cute! We were so thankful
that so many of his little friends could celebrate with us! Hezekiah
was enthused that Alston was there, of course!
We are really blessed to have Hezekiah as our son and I just am
overwhelmed that my first little baby is going to be 5. He is as
handsome as they come and is really being a good helper around the house
these days. Hezekiah will say, "I cleaned up all of those toys without
anyone even asking me to." Or, "I put my shoes in the basket without
anyone even asking me to." So we give him stars..........good
incentives! He is such a cutie pie. I love how he talks and I just
love everything about this little guy! I love how he studies his toys
and I love how he imagines he is really a Storm Trooper. We are
certainly blessed!

Comments:

There are 1 comments for Hezekiah's Birthday Party! Oh My Goodness!