All in one morning

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Monday, September 29, 2008 at 10:51 AM

Well, I woke up today thinking it was not going to be too bad, we had
swim lessons and dentist appointments, and they were separated by two
hours, so I had a good plan..............I thought. But it did turn out
to work out alright.....thankfully. I still have been having crazy pain
in the right side of my abdomen and I called the doctor this morning
prior to swim lessons asking if they had scheduled the CAT scan yet,
since 10 days of antibiotics did not work. Well, they had not. So, I
gave them my cell number and they said after they see about my blood
work they will see if they can schedule the scan. So, we went on to
swim lessons at 8:40 a.m. and arrived by 9. While I am talking to the
swim instructor, I get a call from the doctor's office asking if I had
eaten anything.........I said, "Yes, half of a banana." She said, "That
is alright, okay can you get here by 10 and get your barium drink? They
can do your scan at 12." I was like in my head, "Swim lessons over at
9:30ish, drive from Palm Bay to Melbourne near the airport........Yeah,
I can do it!" So, after lessons which Hezekiah was done at 9:40, we are
on our way, get to the doctor's office at 10:10.........start drinking
barium. We have a potty emergency, I call Page......can we stop by your
work and let the boys go pee? He is like, "Sure!" By that time Eli
went in his britches........but Hezekiah held on for the bathroom.
Thankfully I had an extra pair of pants and underwear! (Should always
carry an extra pair.......) So Page took the boys to the potty, and
changed Eli for me..........because our next stop was the dentist. I
was still drinking the barium (1st bottle). So, we get to the dentist
(now mind you, Eli is now in a striped shirt and blue camoflage pants,
he does not match at all........I did explain my son's appearance to the
dental hygenist)..........and now I have to pee! So I take all children
into the bathroom with me, I pee, I then change Maggie's
diaper........and now she is ready to eat. It is almost 11. So, the
boys play in the dentist office til called, and I feed Maggie. Now, I
had finished my first bottle of 11:20 was the next
bottle. So we are called into the office.........boys check out
good........nice clean teeth!!! So we are on our way. Page meets me at
the dentist office to take the kiddos back to the house, so I can get to
my CAT Scan at 12. So, I did it! We accomplished it all. Thank you
LORD!!! I pray that my results are alright and nothing serious is going
on. Mostly I just pray for healing for my crazy body! All in one
morning! I am thankful for nap/quiet time!


There are 4 comments for All in one morning