Wuz yous favowite cowor?

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Sunday, August 3, 2008 at 11:50 AM

Eli, my love. Eli is sweet, adorable, yet oh so rotten. But he is our cuddle bug. We love how he sucks his thumb and either has his sheep blankies in tow or my P.J. bottoms. Yes, my P.J. britches..........one morning he was attached to my calve sucking his thumb holding onto my P.J. bottoms. He said, "Mommy you are soft." I asked him if he wanted them, because it is difficult lifting a 35 pound 2 year old around on one leg. Eli said, "Uh huh." So, he now is the proud owner of my P.J.'s. Another thing I adore about my Eli is how he will grab my cheeks with each of his hands and smoosh my cheeks together and look into my eyes and say, "Wuz yous favowite cowor (favorite color)?" He means what is the color of your eyes. And I say, "Green." He says, "My favowite cowor is blue." The color of his eyes. Oh, he is something else.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Wuz yous favowite cowor?