Retro Cabana Bay - Why do we have to leave day...

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 7:59 PM

I am not sure what your family does the final morning of your stay somewhere.  I mean your family may sleep in.  Our family, not so much.  I mean if it was up to me, Eli, and Maggie (somedays for Eli and Maggie), we might sleep.  But there are two early birds in our midst.  Which is good on those last days of vacation.  Because if we slept, we would miss out on packing quickly, getting everything out of the room and into our car and then hang out in the lazy river, the pool, or play foosball, until we are totally having to leave.  So you may have guessed it, we like to make the most of our final hours and play. 





Alas, a cheesy foot picture of Page and I!  :)

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Retro Cabana Bay - Why do we have to leave day...