Bippity Boppity Boo

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Thursday, May 15, 2014 at 10:53 AM

 This is the first time anyone has done Maggie's hair other than myself.  Usually I trim her hair, braid it, or put it up in pig tails, pony tails, or a messy bun.  So, I was not too sure what she would think.  She was so funny!  

They did her hair, her make up, and her nails and then they gave her all the make up and nail polish to take home. 
 Later that evening when I was reading to her I asked her what her favorite part was of her birthday and she said it was definitely the Bippity Boppity Boo salon, but she loved it all! 









 It was certainly a big day and we waited to do something like this so she would remember it!  And I think it was the perfect age for her to do it!  She was smiling the whole day.  Oh, I love you Magpie!  This was certainly a day to remember sweet girl. 

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Bippity Boppity Boo