Foosaner Exhibit: Pressing Print

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Thursday, July 11, 2013 at 11:29 AM


The Foosaner Art Museum has the Pressing Print exhibit.

Along with their exhibit they have a family fun guide with a scavenger hunt for your kids or for you to find the objects that are hidden in the prints.  

My 3, had fun finding the images.

They also have presently an exhibit video titled The Way Things Go, that was very cool.  As I watched my middle child take in the video I thought to myself, "He is probably going to set up chain reactions such as these at home."  Thankfully the curator told the children, "Do not try this at home!"  It is kind of like a cause and effect set up, my mom said it was like Mouse Trap.  Here is a link to the video off of the Foosaner website: http://www.foosanerartmuseum.org/exhibition-video.php#.Ud72wW37ZX8

So if you are looking for some summer art study on lithograph and print making, or looking for cause and effect.....science related studies.....this would be a great way to introduce both.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Foosaner Exhibit: Pressing Print