Team Phelps USA T-shirts

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 11:46 AM

So we made our shirts a bit different this Olympiad.

We created them like the Beach Ball Volleyball (that's how Hezekiah says it -- too cute).

We put our number on the back 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.  USA and then our last name.

Maggie and Eli added a bit more paint bling to their shirts.

I am going to have to get a family photo, b/c Page and I have shirts too........I know we are just too darn cute! :)

Ha ha ha!!

On the front we put the Olympic rings.

Very fitting to celebrate the Olympics and Michael Phelps 19 medal!

We are certainly cheering on a fellow Phelps!  Hopefully he will get 22 medals!

And let me just let you in on a bit of an insight, as a swimmer, his events I have swam and they are the hardest of all the events!!! 



Comments:

There are 0 comments for Team Phelps USA T-shirts