Self Portraits & the Land of Big Nostrils

Posted by Unknown | | Posted On Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 6:48 AM

This morning I thought it might be fun to create self-portraits with the kids. 

It was hysterical.......these kids are hilarious!

Below are their self portraits.......but these are some of the things that were said:  "He has big nostrils, I don't have lady lips, I am going to make my teeth like a dinosaur, that doesn't look like me, I am making my body, look at my little hands, I am going to make myself eating a taco, I am going to make myself eating pizza, that's not me.......that's me."  There was lots of giggles and laughter. 

The kids all decided that the portrait I was making on the chalk board was daddy.  And when I was not looking Hezekiah crept up to the chalk board and made big nostrils on daddy.  So now the chalk board character is a superhero now known as Big Nostrils.  The boys have hidden Big Nostrils in the house.  When we sent the picture to daddy he said it looked like he had a nose ring. 

Oh, the fun that can be had making self portraits. 

Crack me up!!!



Comments:

There are 0 comments for Self Portraits & the Land of Big Nostrils